The BRUCE – BWR-TL consists of Twin Shaft Logwasher , Double OR Triple deck washing screen and filter (trash screen) all mounted on skid frame / chassis .
The unique BWR-TL washing system increases the proportion of re-usable products that are produced, and is fully mobile allowing customers to process on site and manoeuvre easily to various locations.
Features & Benefits
- Fully Mounted Washing System – consisting of Wet pre-screen ,Washing Screen, Log Washer & Filter (Trash) Screen
- Mobile or Semi Mobile skid frame – can be mounted on back of 45’ trailer for ease of transportation
- Multifunctional – Easily adaptable to suit various material washing requirements. Suitable for a multiple of applications including Recycled Aggregate and Materials handling as part of a modular washing system
- Compact unique design with minimal footprint.
- Highly productive and efficient screens with high frequency motors
- Complete with automated control system or wired to main system control panel.
- Easy to operate in confined areas (minimal footprint)
- HARDOX Wearparts supplied as standard – to ensure extended wear life
- Range of Washing Screen sizes to suit application & tonnages
- Recycled Aggregate ( C&D)
- Sand & Gravel
- Primary Aggregate
- Road Sweepings
- Railway Ballast
- Crushed Rock
- Secondary Aggregate
- Reclaimed Aggregate
- Utilities Waste ( Muck-away)