BRUCE Vibrating Screens are designed to have a high screening efficiency with the additional advantage of requiring a minimum of maintenance.
Screens are driven by either a single or double motor drive depending on the application and the nature of the material to be screened.
- Robust build for tough applications
- High acceleration rate to ensure optimum screening
- Fabricated folded construction in either mild or stainless steel
- Low maintenance. Vibrating motors provide the driving force, eliminating the need for complicated shaft assembly and belt drives
- Heavy duty single motor base, using a fabricatedand machined construction
- Heavy duty double motor base using a high tensile steel tube with machined motor bases. The tubular construction allows high resistance to forces applied from any direction. (Machined to ensure prolonged motor life.)
- High frequency screening can be achieved with aperatures less than 1m
- Sand Stone
- Mineral Processing
- Sand & Gravel